Wash and Wear
- Soak soiled cloth pads in cold water for about 5 minutes; do not use hot water as that will set stains
- Squeeze soaked cloth sanitary napkin gently and flush the water into the toilet
- If hand washing, apply some washing soap, and rub gently. Rinse with cold water.
- Washable in a machine : cold wash pads along with other clothes
- Sun dry your washable cloth pads by hanging them on a clothesline. It is perfectly fine to dry in the dryer; recommended settings are high heat for insert and low heat for the base piece for the Select line and high heat for the Essential line.
- Best to wash your cloth pads right after use whenever possible. This is often not the case, but the latest should be the next day for best hygienic conditions.
- If you own enough cloth pads to go through the entire cycle without having to wash and prefer to wash all soiled washable cloth pads all together at the end of the cycle, then we recommend that you at least soak them shortly after use and air dry them for laundry in a machine later.
How to wear a Cloth Day pad with a 2 Fold insert
How to wear Cloth Day Pad with a 3 Fold insert
How to wear a cloth Night Pad