Great choice for making a complete switch to reusable period pads
This best-selling pack of the Saukhyam Essential line has day pad bases and inserts and night pads. The pack includes:
- Saukhyam Essential Day Pad Bases - 3
- Saukhyam Essential Day Pad Inserts - 5
- Saukhyam Essential Night Pads - 2
- Saukhyam Pouch - 1
- Saukhyam Wet Bag - 1
The day pad base piece has two straps on either ends. The insert can be slipped through these straps when extra protection is needed. All day pad bases and night pads have a leak-proof layer. There are a total of ten pad pieces; sufficient for most women who have made up their minds to make a complete shift to cloth sanitary pads.
Caring for your reusable period pads
Saukhyam Reusable Period Pads are easy to wash and dry:
- Soak soiled washable pads for periods in tap water (do not use hot water as that will set the stains) for about 5 minutes.
- Squeeze soaked pads gently. If hand washing, apply some washing soap, and rub gently. Do not use a brush. Rinse with tap water. These cloth sanitary pads are washable in a machine.
- Sun dry your best reusable pads by hanging them on a clothesline.
- If drying indoors, then take care that the pad is not hung in a dark or poorly ventilated space.
- These washable pads for periods can be dried in a dryer. Recommended settings are high heat for insert and low heat for the base piece.
Please note that the colors shown in the product picture are only representative. The color of the product shipped to you might vary depending on what we have in stock. The pack will last approximately 4-5 years if given proper care.
Tip: With this pack of best reusable pads, one should have enough pads for an entire cycle. Whether one is at home or goes to work or frequently travels, the pack should suffice. It pays for itself within a few months after purchase.