Foldable pads that are super-fast drying
Saukhyam Reusable Pads are one of the best pads for heavy flow. This pack includes two 3-fold comfy pads and one 2-fold one. These reusable cloth pads have a leak-proof layer.
One of the main advantages that these comfy pads offer over those of the Essential pad-shaped line is that they dry very fast. They also open up to squares and rectangles and look like pretty hankies when hung up for drying, which is why some women prefer these kinds of reusable cloth pads.
Admittedly, some women find these cloth menstrual pads, especially the 3-fold ones, to be a little thick. Others however, and especially those with a heavier menstrual flow, share that it is only with these pads that they feel totally secure.
The 2-fold pad can be used on the days with lighter flow.
Caring for your reusable cloth menstrual pads
Saukhyam reusable cloth menstrual pads are easy to wash and dry:
- Soak soiled pads in tap water (do not use hot water as that will set the stains) for about 5 minutes. Squeeze soaked pads gently.
- If hand washing, apply some washing soap, and rub gently. Do not use a brush. Rinse with tap water.
- These reusable pads are washable in a machine.
- Sun dry your reusable pads by hanging them on a clothesline.
- If drying indoors, then take care that the pad is not hung in a dark or poorly ventilated space.
- The pads can be dried in a dryer with a low heat setting.
Please note that the colors shown in the product picture are only representative. The color of the product shipped to you might vary depending on what we have in stock. The pack will last approximately 4-5 years if given proper care.
Tip: For women who have heavier flow and need greater protection, the base and insert combo of the Essential Starter Pack which has 12 gms of banana fiber total and night reusable cloth pad with 9 gms of banana fiber are also great alternatives.