Washable sanitary pads for teenage girls and petite women
- Teenage girls with medium to light flow.
- Some petite adult women also prefer this size of washable pads.
The pack includes
- Saukhyam Bases - 2
- Saukhyam Inserts - 3
Both washable sanitary pad pieces (bases and inserts) have 6 gms of banana fiber and can be used as individual pad pieces or together. The base has a leak-proof layer and two straps on either ends. The insert can be slipped through these straps when needing extra protection.
When ready to make a complete switch to washable pads for periods, one can invest in additional pad pieces.
Caring for your washable sanitary pads
Saukhyam Washable Pads are easy to wash and dry:
- Soak soiled reusable cotton pads in tap water (do not use hot water as that will set the stains) for about 5 minutes. Squeeze soaked pads gently.
- If hand washing, apply some washing soap, and rub gently. Do not use a brush. Rinse with tap water.
- These reusable cotton pads are washable in a machine.
- Sun dry your washable pads for periods by hanging them on a clothesline. If drying indoors, then take care that the pad is not hung in a dark or poorly ventilated space.
- The pads can be dried in a dryer. Recommended settings are high heat for insert and low heat for the base piece.
Please note that the colors shown in the product picture are only representative. The color of the product shipped to you might vary depending on what we have in stock. The starter pack will last approximately 1-2 years if given proper care.