A beautiful set of 3 handmade washable pantyliners to ensure comfort and protection
A growing number of women spend money on disposable pantyliners every month. These are harmful for the environment and not beneficial for women's health.
Why use disposable pantyliners when you can switch to reusable pantyliners and do your bit for the environment? Saukhyam Reusable Pantyliners offer an alternative that is good for your wallet and far better for your body and the planet.
PS - Please do not buy these for your spotting days. For that, a day pad base and / or insert is ideal. Pantyliners are not meant to absorb menstrual flow.
Caring for your reusable pantyliners
These are the best reusable panty liners, and easy to wash and dry:
- Soak the cloth panty liners in tap water for about 2 minutes or wash directly under the tap. Apply some washing soap, and rub gently.
- Do not use a brush with these washable panty liners. Squeeze gently and rinse with tap water.
- Sun dry your washable panty liners by hanging them on a clothesline.
- If drying indoors, then take care that these cloth panty liners are not hung in a dark or poorly ventilated space.
- These cloth panty liners can be machine washed.
- The reusable pantyliners can be dried in a dryer at high heat settings.
Please note that the colors shown in the product picture are only representative. The color of the product shipped to you might vary depending on what we have in stock. The pantyliners will last at least one year provided they receive proper care.