For the new mother who cares for her body and for Mother Earth
Why use disposable pads for postpartum care when you already made the switch to reusable period pads for your period care? Saukhyam reusable maternity pads are 3-fold pads with a leak-proof layer at the bottom of the middle fold.
For most new mothers, a set of two reusable maternity pads would perhaps not suffice. You can order two sets of two maternity cloth pads online for a total of four maternity pads. This would suffice for most women.
Caring for your reusable maternity pads
These are easy to wash and dry:
- Soak soiled pads in tap water (do not use hot water as that will set the stains) for about 5 minutes. Squeeze soaked pads gently.
- If hand washing, apply some washing soap, and rub gently. Do not use a brush. Rinse with tap water.
- These reusable period pads are washable in a machine.
- Sun dry your reusable pads by hanging them on a clothesline.
- If drying indoors, then take care that the pad is not hung in a dark or poorly ventilated space.
- The pads can be dried in a dryer with low heat settings.
Please note that the colors of cloth pads online (shown in the product picture) are only representative. The color of the product shipped to you might vary depending on what we have in stock.